Buster's hat

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

didisayitwascold


didisayitwascold
Originally uploaded by Kiko Colligan.
For Thanksgiving this year, Kev and I flew home for the holidays to our family in CT. I had a wonderful time and was so bummed when it was time to go. The Colligans know how to have a good laugh.
But, an understatement would be to say the east coast is chilly. DAMN people, it is COLD. I got caught here by Kev, under the covers with my coat and gloves trying to get warm.
On the Ipod?
A country tune....about L.A. !!
I was trying to think warm and baby step it to when I would be in 70 degrees again.
But we had a great time anyway.

No comments:

September 20, 2009

Its our 11th Anniversary! Dad and Nan helped celebrate at Gladstone's of Malibu! We are expectin' our first baby this winter!!


July 1, 2009

We had Big Mom and Cath come ALLLL the way from CT. Here are some pics!!!



May 9, 2009

We hit Burbank last night to see a friend, Andy KAT play bass with his band, Classic Example. It was a lot of fun. His girlfriend, Cherry Wine, HILARIOUS!!, is a riot!!! Here are some of our pics from K's Iphone at the bar.